Monday, December 19, 2011

SNATCHES

So I've got mint tea, green tea lemon flavored, Assam tea, English breakfast tea... what'll you have?
Er.. I don't know. What're you taking?
Coffee.
Oh. /: I
I don't like tea at all.
I see.
Therefore I foist it upon my unfortunate guests. :)
You could try not buying any?
Ah! That never works, does it? Fucking advertisements.
Ah! So true.
Well?
Well what?
What'll you have?
Coffee, if that's okay.
Nope. Not okay.
Heh?
I need to finish off all this tea and stuff before the packers and movers come to dismantle my life. Drink tea!
Fine, I'll go with the Assam. :x ...So you really are leaving, huh?
Yep.... You thought I wouldn't go through with it?
Well, no. But I hoped you wouldn't.
So did I you know.
You hoped you wouldn't leave?
Yes.
But you don't have to hope! It's your decision, right?
Yes. But decisions just get made, don't they?
I suppose so.... Like my tea.
Yes, like your tea.

No comments: